NEW UPDATES OCTOBER 2018
Motoworx Racing’s all new 3.8 class beadlock wheel
- Split wheel design provides the ultimate in lightweight and high strength. This wheel assembled with all rings hubs and screws weigh in at a sleek 9.7 oz.
- A switch to 4-40 hardware has been made for May of 2020. This enables the use of up to 3 wheel wideners for those wanting widths in the 3 to 4″ range.
- The outer ring screw hole pattern on the 3.8 wheel has a 16 hole or 8 hole mounting option. This allows for the use of an 8 hole outer ring in comp situations for quick tire changes or a 16 hole outer ring for scale effect.
- Backspacing adjustments can be made through the optional hex hub extenders
- Keep in mind when using hex hub spacers it will require longer screws and they are not included with the purchase of the hex hub extenders. Some longer screws are available in the accessory section of the website.
- Increased width by .200″ . Width without rings is 1.950″
- Now available in re-machined black Anodize.
- New center nut for axial 17mm hex hubs now available.
Sold Individually. Be sure to add the desired quantity to your cart.
YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH YOUR PER WHEEL PURCHASE:
-QTY OF 42, 4-40 beadlock ring screws and standard length hex hub screws per wheel.
-The inner ring is included with each individual wheel purchased.
-The MotoworX 17 mm hex hub is included
-Black and raw aluminum will be the produced color options
-Ask about custom anodize color options.
-Axial 17mm hexes not included
-Works with 3.8 tires. Tire shown is the Axial AX31042. Tires not included
-The desired outer ring must be purchased separately in the RC Bead lock Rings section of the website.
Backspacing .750â€³ to bottom of standard hex
Wheel width (w/o rings)1.950â€³
Wheel width with rings 2.125″
Fully assembled weight 9.7 oz.
17mm mounting hex
Attention International Customers. International shipping ranges from $24.00 for a small flat rate box that is not insured and not tracked by the USPS up to $48.00 for a package that is insured and tracked by USPS. Please contact through email if you would like a specific quote to your country.
Lee (verified owner) –
These wheels combined with Pitbull Rock Beast tires, look fantastic! Thanks Motorworx Racing for helping me with my latest build!
Mike Dufort –
These are the second set of 3.8 scale wheels I’ve bought from Motoworx. My others are red 8-spoke. It’s real simple: I’ve had the “best of the best” wheels on my RC car. None of them even compare to the wheels from here. And these are no exception. Beyond beautiful, indeed precision made as everything seems to fit at a microscopic level AND they are flawless in performance.
Treat yourself. Get a set of Motoworx wheels. There is no possible way you’ll regret it.
Jacob Hogan –
Thank you Mike.
Dane T (verified owner) –
These wheels are absolute works of art. They create an airtight seal with both halves joined without screws. The tolerances are precise. Not a single stripped screw in 4 wheels. Worth every damn penny, when you consider a “licensed” 2.2 will cost you roughly the same when all is done.
Incredible customer service, immediate shipping. I only wish I had a fancy motorworx scale hub that would fit!