NEW UPDATES OCTOBER 2018
Motoworx Racing’s all new 3.8 class beadlock wheel
- Split wheel design provides the ultimate in lightweight and high strength. This wheel assembled with all rings hubs and screws weigh in at a sleek 9.7 oz.
- A switch to 4-40 hardware has been made for May of 2020. This enables the use of up to 3 wheel wideners for those wanting widths in the 3 to 4″ range.
- The outer ring screw hole pattern on the 3.8 wheel has a 16 hole or 8 hole mounting option. This allows for the use of an 8 hole outer ring in comp situations for quick tire changes or a 16 hole outer ring for scale effect.
- Backspacing adjustments can be made through the optional hex hub extenders
- Keep in mind when using hex hub spacers it will require longer screws and they are not included with the purchase of the hex hub extenders. Some longer screws are available in the accessory section of the website.
- Increased width by .200″ . Width without rings is 1.950″
- Now available in re-machined black Anodize.
- New center nut for axial 17mm hex hubs now available.
YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH YOUR PER WHEEL PURCHASE:
Attention International Customers. International shipping ranges from $24.00 for a small flat rate box that is not insured and not tracked by the USPS up to $48.00 for a package that is insured and tracked by USPS. Please contact through email if you would like a specific quote to your country.